They offer a great advantage
of keeping dollars in
Fayetteville and Lincoln County
Here’s how they work-
To the purchaser:
- Please remember to fill in the Name of Recipient on back of slip.
- Bucks may be spent with Chamber of Commerce members only.
Look for the blue Chamber plaque displayed in area businesses or pick up a list of members,
in the Community Guide, at the Chamber office or go on line www.fayettevillelincolncountychamber.com.
To the Merchant:
- Before accepting Chamber Bucks, please make sure the Pay to the Order of is filled out on back of slip.
- In order for the bank to credit your account, record the total amount of the Chamber Bucks on your bank deposit slip as Cash. All our local banks gladly accept them: Bank of Lincoln
County, CB&S Bank, FirstBank, First Commerce Bank, First National Bank, Redstone Federal
Credit Union, and USBank, Special arrangements can be made with Regions Bank accounts.
- If the purchase requires change back, consider a store credit that costumer may use in your business on their next visit. Do not redeem Chamber Bucks for cash to individuals.
To the Bank:
- In order to accept, please make sure the Name of Recipient & Pay to the Order of is completed on slip.
- Accept deposits made to Fayetteville-Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce members Business Accounts only.
- Do not redeem Chamber Bucks for cash to individuals or deposit into bank accounts.
If you have any questions please call the Chamber office 433-1234.
We appreciate your being a part of the Chamber Bucks program!